Sunday, May 31, 2009

Introduction

Q1: Tell me about yourself.

A: My name is Odieyoung, recently just graduated from anti-you EEE. I am from Electronic Engineering. I wish to take up an engineering related job as my first job. As a fresh graduate, my only prior experience is during my school's industrial attachment where I was interned at ar-ha-ha digital services for 22 weeks. It was a replication manufacturing plant. There, I did a database using MS access for the spare parts inventry control. And the other thing I did was to work with the technicians to improve the yield of one of the machines, by root cause analysis [1].



[1] Root cause analysis (RCA) is a class of problem solving methods aimed at identifying the root causes of problems or events. The practice of RCA is predicated on the belief that problems are best solved by attempting to correct or eliminate root causes, as opposed to merely addressing the immediately obvious symptoms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home