Monday, June 01, 2009

Q2, Q3, Q4

Q2: How do you propose for your lack of experience?

A: Though I have no experience in this area, I am hardworking and willing to learn. I believe there is a first time for everything. Like, when I was in attachment, tasked to do database, I did not know how to start at all, neither do I know VBA. I went to search for books in library and self-taught myself, in the end, I managed to create a database in 13 weeks. Similarly, I self-explored with LabVIEW programming and managed to accomplish my Final Yr Pr0j, through effort and hard work as I had consistently spent time on my project. So, hardworking can make up for experience.


Q3: What is your goal in life?

A: My goal and expectation in life, is to hold a job with steady and reasonable income, which allows me to live comfortably in life, and able to splurge on my indulgence (material needs?) occasionally or whenever I want. And maybe some promotion/pay increment as a form of recognition for my hard work.


Q4: What are your greatest strengths?

A: I am more of analytical person. I am calm, and take some time and care to weigh pros and cons before making choices. However, this could be my weak point as I can be over cautious at times.

I am hardworking, reliable and cooperative. I always make sure I complete my part for group assignments, before I complete my own individual assignment. I prioritise group assignments before individual as I have integrity, and this is being responsible to the team, and not be a burden to them or inconvenient them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home